1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

CAPTCHA decoding services

Discussion in 'Programming' started by ds316, Apr 8, 2008.

Hi,

I'm currently offering my services to create CAPTCHA decoding functions in PHP for other PHP developers to implement in their own code. This can allow you to create PHP apps that you never thought were possible, and they could have the potential to make big bucks.

If you want a quote, tell me (via PM) what site you would like the CAPTCHA decoding built for, with examples (or links to where I could find example, e.g. for digg.com it could be http://digg.com/register). I should be able to tell you straight up whether or not it's possible to create a decoder for that particular CAPTCHA (Well, not so much a case of whether it's possible more a case of whether it's cost effective for the both of us to have me work at something for that long with no guarantee of success)

Currently I am only offering the service to code in PHP, but in the future I will be offering the service for a number of other languages, probably Java and C++ first.

Also, if you've got any generic enquiries not specific to you, feel free to post them here, so you can save other people from asking questions.

ds316, Apr 8, 2008 IP
  2. qprojects

qprojects Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Can you give a rough estimate as to how much this will cost (like for digg)?

qprojects, Apr 8, 2008 IP
  3. ds316

ds316 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Well for digg I would charge $400 as it has a fair amount of crap to cut through to read through (see those diagonal lines etc.) and the characters are often rotated etc. Basically the cost of the captcha is proportional to how much time it's gonna take me to code a solution :)

ds316, Apr 11, 2008 IP