1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can't sell my site on Digital Point Forums; because PayPal is not available in my country.

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by Ivan Malakan, Dec 3, 2017.

Hello dear Digital Point administrators and users.

I've heard Digital Point Forums is one of the best places for buying and selling websites.

I'd like to sell my website (http://boardest.com) on "Buy, Sell or Trade" section; but the linked PayPal account is a prerequisite to list an item.

Unfortunately, PayPal has stopped their services in my country Turkey (https://techcrunch.com/2016/05/31/paypal-to-halt-operations-in-turkey-after-losing-license-impacts-hundreds-of-thousands/). So I'm unable to link a PayPal account to my account here.

I don't know what to do now. Is there any way to list my website without linked PayPal account or in an alternative way? What's your suggestions? I need your help.

Thank you.

Ivan Malakan, Dec 3, 2017 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Hi

You can call your local Government representative and lobby to have the restrictions raised by your Government.

sarahk, Dec 3, 2017 IP
  3. dimitarang

dimitarang Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I can't believe this Turkey is such a big country with such a big market for everything and no paypal now... I am from Bulgaria, have a lot of turkish friends but I haven't heard the bad news from them so far. I hope they don't limit Bulgaria too sooner or later.

dimitarang, Dec 3, 2017 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    All depends on what your Government chooses to do.

sarahk, Dec 3, 2017 IP
  5. Ivan Malakan

Ivan Malakan Peon

Best Answers:
    Unfortunately, my efforts won't change anything since even big change.org campaign has not worked (https://www.change.org/p/paypal-t%C3%BCrkiye-de-kapanmas%C4%B1n-paypal-askpaypal).

Has anything something like this ever happened here? Can I open a thread for selling my site on "General Discussion" board? Can I list my site by way of someone's help (brokerage)?

Ivan Malakan, Dec 4, 2017 IP
  6. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Keep trying, there's more to political lobbying that throwing up a petition on change.org. Get involved politically at your local level and learn how you can influence decision makers.

That would defeat the purpose of having a Buy/Sell/Trade section with the protections built in, wouldn't it? So No, you can't.
    You can only sell what you own so you'd need to sell the site to the person who is going to sell it and you'd have to draw up some sort of legally binding AFK contract to split the profits. Probably easier to go to flippa.

sarahk, Dec 4, 2017 IP