1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Bug Can't sell domain in Marketplace

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by spottraining, Sep 2, 2016.

I am getting all the time error -
    The following error occurred:
    This domain is already listed over here. You can use the Bump/Relist option on that listing.
    But its shows old thread - where I bought this domain. So I can't Bump or Relist in this old topic as I was there buyer.

spottraining, Sep 2, 2016 IP
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    It's not currently possible to sell the same domain/site twice on the site.

digitalpoint, Sep 2, 2016 IP
  3. robyries

robyries Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I believe you buy these domain in here and willing to sell again..

robyries, Sep 3, 2016 IP
  4. PoPSiCLe

PoPSiCLe Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    @digitalpoint might be an idea to make it so it's based on both domain AND user? To manage reselling of bought domains?

PoPSiCLe, Sep 3, 2016 IP
  5. spottraining

spottraining Active Member

Best Answers:
    spottraining, Sep 4, 2016 IP
  6. WinWinNow

WinWinNow Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi, when I'm trying to sell my domain it not verified. But, I thought I did everything it said like uploading file to my site, and webmaster link up. And, I still can't list my site for sale because it still says domain not verified. Do I need to the DNS thing to list my site for sale. Please advise. And thank you so much for working with me I really appreciate it.

WinWinNow, Sep 4, 2016 IP
  7. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Waa wa waaaa! What's with the complaining? What happened to all the positive energy that you've been dumping on us, with your all of your philosophic quotes as of late?;)

Spoiltdiva, Sep 4, 2016 IP
  8. WinWinNow

WinWinNow Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    well, please forgive bro! ;-) didn't mean to put out that bad energy. I though i could rely upon some insider tips to figure it out! and, sure enough...it was the DNS Documentation. I guess this newbie energy channeling thingy is pretty fun for a someone who's been there done that. the way i see as right now it's all about figuring out how to channel it when, where, who, what, why and how much...right? but, i'm glad DP had so many options to help me figure out how to do it! yea! ;-) Go DP! Go DP! ;-) Ha! ;-)

WinWinNow, Sep 4, 2016 IP
  9. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    It causes more issues than it solves... the whole point of it is to prevent users from relisting the same domain under their account *or* a duplicate account. Maybe someday it will be addressed, but it's not very high up on the priority list.

digitalpoint, Sep 6, 2016 IP
  10. WinWinNow

WinWinNow Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    okay, thanks for letting me know that I really appreciate it! ;-)

WinWinNow, Sep 6, 2016 IP
  11. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    lol did you just assume @Spoiltdiva's gender?

sarahk, Sep 6, 2016 IP
  12. WinWinNow

WinWinNow Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Oops! lol that is pretty funny of me to assume a gender lol. "bro" is more of term like "awe, man!" doh! ;-) thanks for the heads up. I'll make a note to self next time! ha! ;-)

WinWinNow, Sep 7, 2016 IP
    Furquan Ahmed likes this.
  13. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Not a biggie - it's currently one of my son's lines he's rolling out frequently at the moment.
    Where I'm from "bro" is only used by lower socio economic men trying to act tough, they don't turn up here often!

sarahk, Sep 7, 2016 IP
  14. WinWinNow

WinWinNow Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    oh, that's funny! see different strokes, different folks. yeah, i need to work on a general approach to this international flare thingy i'm working on.
    i'm still coming off the history of colleges (and, they're supposed purpose of pumping out employees for entrepreneurs with an 8th education) write up i read in some industry reports.

It's kind of like get in where you fit in, move around and get on down. And, as long as you strike win/win-win you should be pretty happy with what you get. Rinse and repeat the process over again after you've made it better. But, you you've always got to be open to the possibilities because everybody's different.

Besides, you never know what you're getting into, where it could lead or the possible fun times that can happen, right? Ha! ;-)

sarahk likes this.
  15. WinWinNow

WinWinNow Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    un-finished thought...

really, though--but, does that even make sense about scholars working for 8th graders??? i mean, how do you fit the Stanford YouTube boys in the equation... or, the Stock Exchange Scholars giving thoughts, theories and strategies on how to manipulate the economy, right?

i mean, nobody really knows if that's how it happens? we weren't there. we didn't see it. that's just high talk and rumors from what they told us what happens, is happening and may or may not continue to happen into the future, right?

Think about it...I mean, just BECAUSE the economy keeps going up and down (according to what they tell is happening) according to supposed Laws, Thoughts or Theories of Economics i.e. "Supply and Demand."

And, just because when we think new and do new (creativity and innovation) i.e. ...I mean, that's how they say it works here, right?

Not just because it DOES happen like that (check the social proof), COULD happen like that (quick, what did the social proof say?) or MAY happen like that (hey, smart guy you can't say that with out the social proof. so go get some. just create it.)...I mean, if that's how you think it works?

And, then they back it up with more "Social Proof" from people who supposedly think, say, and do such things who supposedly have the supposed "Correct" interpretation of what's "Supposedly" happening. (i mean, that is how it works here, right? check the social proof, right?)

...now, just because that's what they told us "This is how this works here." Really?? Is that the best idea you've got? Is it REALLY suppose to work like that here?

Or, is that just more "High Talk and Rumors" from what they told us the "Plan Book" said, "This is how this works here."

Because if they said it came from the "Plan Book" on "How it really works here." Umm, I think we need a new plan book. I don't know. Just a thought. What do you think?

...sorrry for being so long winded. but, the "Plan Book" said, "This is how this works here." so, oops! ;-) that's all i got to say. The "Plan Book" told me to say that. I mean, from what they tell us...that's plan on how things work here, right? Again, check the social proof, right?

Awe, man! That's just more Potatoes/Po-ta-toes and more social proof, right?

I don't know. Maybe it's just me. What do you think?

16. Matthew Sayle

Matthew Sayle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I think I want to try whatever you're smoking.

Matthew Sayle, Sep 7, 2016 IP
  17. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Smoke dope? Hmmm, I was under the impression that it was a line of cocaine. He seems pretty amped up.:cool:

Spoiltdiva, Sep 7, 2016 IP
  18. Matthew Sayle

Matthew Sayle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Nah, too deep for cocaine. His mind is way too open.

If it were cocaine, he'd be in a corner dancing like this:

[​IMG]

Matthew Sayle, Sep 7, 2016 IP
    Spoiltdiva likes this.
  19. WinWinNow

WinWinNow Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    plenty of chocolate pipe tobacco and coffee! ;-) you should try it. the hybrid combo is the latest buzz thingy! ;-)

20. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Why pipe tobacco? Is it stronger than regular tobacco? Is it home-grown or something?

qwikad.com, Sep 7, 2016 IP