1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can't select text in Facebook on cell phone

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by yong321, Dec 4, 2016.

I use Samsung Galaxy. I go to Facebook.com web site in different browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Sprint browser). None allows me to select text in the Facebook news feed. When I press and hold on the news text, I get a popup that shows Open in new tab, Save link address, etc. What I want instead is to highlight the word I press on, so I can copy or expand the selection and copy it, just like on any web site other than Facebook.com.

I tried this on previous iPhone. I was able to do this in Opera for iPhone, but not any other browser. And of course not the Facebook app.

Is there a way to disable the "hijack" of the browser behavior by the Facebook web page? Thanks.

yong321, Dec 4, 2016 IP
  2. yong321

yong321 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Solved. Installed Opera Mini 12.0 from https://opera-mini.en.uptodown.com/android/old. Version 16 is already too new. I didn't try any version in between.

yong321, Dec 9, 2016 IP