1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can't seem to figure this out. Please help.

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by Nigan, Sep 23, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Hello everyone,,
    I started a campaign with a new account to do Call Only Ads. Created a campaign with one ad group and a lot of keywords exact match that had pretty good traffic and showed up to good metrics on keyword planner overview. Created some decent ads too.

I ran it for a day, my ads aren't showing. No impressions. When I hover over my keywords, it shows "An ad isn't showing now", says my Ad Rank is low for all keywords.

Called support, they asked me to raise my bids and budget.

I raised my bid and ran it another day and still no impressions. My keywords, when I hover over them shows the same. Ad Rank low. Ad preview and diagnosis shows Ad Rank low.

Then I decided to split one ad group into 3, added keywords individually to each one of them, created better ads, increased the daily budget and set the bid strategy to maximum clicks with no limit ( so that I can kick start the new campaign and then later on adjust the bid as I go).

Still, no results. No impressions. When I hover over my keywords it still shows Low Ad Rank. All the keywords. What do I do to improve the Ad Rank?

My ad text in the ad copy and my keywords do match. Ads are approved. I haven't set a bid limit, and the bid strategy is maximum clicks. Daily budget 50 $. Most of my keywords top bid for first page bid is less than 4$.

This campaign only has call only ads and no text ads or nothing. I was fixing my landing pages so I thought of running some call only ads. But hell. I can't get it to budge. Can somebody advise?

Nigan, Sep 23, 2019 IP
  2. Nigan

Nigan Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you my issue has been solved,...

Nigan, Sep 25, 2019 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.