1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can't see my user weight

Discussion in 'Co-op Advertising Network' started by Ronny, Dec 11, 2004.

Hi guys!
    First of all I would like to thank Shawn for this seems-to-be great program, and I also want to say I like the ad revenue sharing idea, I'm reading here for a few months now.

Now, for my question - I've registered my coop account two days ago and the ads are showing on my PHP based site ( http://www.GoAsk.net ) and validates, but it seems to be that my weight is 0 (zero), and I really don't know why. Any ideas?

Another thing, I've clicked on some of the ads that are showing up on my site, and tried to find the coop links on these pages... It makes me sad, really. There are so much webmasters who put about 10 text links in the footer, in 6pt text without any ways to increase it's size. So these sites have more weight than my site, because I have one large, nice, well-positioned ad and they have more ads in number? Maybe it's just me, but I think it's wrong. :-|

Ronny, Dec 11, 2004 IP
  2. a389951l

a389951l Must Create More Content

Best Answers:
    I'll address your weight question since I am short of time:

* Your site does not have any indexed pages in google. a large part of the weight formula is google indexed pages and pr of both you have zero.

a389951l, Dec 11, 2004 IP
  3. Ronny

Ronny Active Member

Best Answers:
    Too bad, I wanted coop links to be one of the backlink/googlebot sources for my site... So for now maybe I'll drop the ads off, if my ads are not being shown anywhere anyway... Thanks!

Ronny, Dec 12, 2004 IP