1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can't Search Products

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by ontheweb, Nov 30, 2007.

Is it just me, or are other people having problems searching for products in CJ at the moment? I keep getting "Sorry, No Results Found" even when searching for the broadest of terms and all advertisers :( Searching links and advertisers seems to work, just not products.

ontheweb, Nov 30, 2007 IP
  2. m_wc

m_wc Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am having the same problem with all active advertisers.. I can't search anything from last 2 days, I have contacted CJ and waiting for their answer.

m_wc, Nov 30, 2007 IP
  3. ontheweb

ontheweb Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks m_wc. Here I was thinking I was being a silly noob or something :) First I had problems signing up because CJ has problems sending emails to servers with exim and now I couldn't even search products - I thought it was me! hehe :)

I've also contacted them regarding the matter. Let me know how you go and I'll do the same. Cheers :)

Anyone else having this problem?

ontheweb, Dec 2, 2007 IP
  4. ontheweb

ontheweb Peon

Best Answers:
    In the end it was a problem with CJs system. They've fixed it now. Shame the links I put up since haven't converted yet but I guess it's early days :)

ontheweb, Dec 5, 2007 IP
  5. amysolovay

amysolovay Peon

Best Answers:
    Really, they've fixed it? Is it working for everyone else? I am asking because I still wasn't able to search products this morning. :(

amysolovay, Dec 6, 2007 IP
  6. ontheweb

ontheweb Peon

Best Answers:
    amysolovay - since posting I've had the problem come up again. Must be an intermittent thing. Hope they find the gremlin :)

ontheweb, Dec 7, 2007 IP