1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can't search for people on Twitter

Discussion in 'Twitter' started by Mary Cee, Sep 20, 2017.

My search box is not giving me any results. I keep getting "No results" notice. I am not using offensive terms and have completed identical searches on other accounts with no problem. I've attached an image depicting one such search. Please, can someone help???

Attached Files:

Mary Cee, Sep 20, 2017 IP
  2. Patricia Ann Lee

Patricia Ann Lee Active Member

Best Answers:
    Have you tried using a different browser? Clear your cache first and/or switch browser.

Patricia Ann Lee, Sep 20, 2017 IP
  3. Mary Cee

Mary Cee Peon

Best Answers:
    I did both and still have the problem. My other Twitter account works fine. I sent a message to Twitter help desk, but I get an automated response telling me that they do not help with individual problems and thanks for the feedback.

Mary Cee, Sep 20, 2017 IP
  4. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I dont know try to clear cache ,change browser ,change terms ,.Also do you make some sort of spam ? Maybe twitter blok you for this

Spartan14, Sep 21, 2017 IP
  5. mikebvm

mikebvm Member

Best Answers:
    Is it a super-new account? They seem to limit some functions on newer accounts. Maybe try tweeting for a week or two to see if you can do it.

mikebvm, Sep 25, 2017 IP