1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

can't receive Payments, how to create paypal account to receive payment from others?

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by TSG, Jul 3, 2012.

My country PayPal user can't receive the the payment from others. I want to create a PayPal account that eligible to receive funds from another PayPal user. So how do I create another account? If I create a new account using another country IP address (using VPN connection) without verifying credit card, can I get money? I only need to get money from others and expend them online, no need gets money to my hand or deposit to my bank account. Moreover, all my transactions under US $100, so i think credit limit not affect to me if i doesn't verify my account. If I do that kind of thing they will ban my account?
    I think they can detect these things if i try to verify account using my real credit card or try to upload money. Is it correct?

Thanks!

Last edited: Jul 3, 2012
    TSG, Jul 3, 2012 IP
  2. Digital_shubhi

Digital_shubhi Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Better not do it or they are gonna limit your account as soon as they find out. And you would lose all money in the account.

Digital_shubhi, Jul 3, 2012 IP
  3. TSG

TSG Member

Best Answers:
    Are there any option to me?

TSG, Jul 4, 2012 IP
  4. Digital_shubhi

Digital_shubhi Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Use any other payment processor which works well in your country. :)

Digital_shubhi, Jul 4, 2012 IP
  5. azraazelia

azraazelia Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Try to use other payment aslike moneybrokers,etc

azraazelia, Jul 10, 2012 IP
  6. Gudnicedeals

Gudnicedeals Peon

Best Answers:
    As long as you login with the same ip each time you sign in to your paypal, you should not have any problem. But take note that most unverified paypal acct usually have a spending limit of around $1000. also some merchants dont accept payment from an unverified acct

Gudnicedeals, Jul 10, 2012 IP
  7. zs6bd

zs6bd Peon

Best Answers:
    What ever you do, keep it legal. Don't cut corners it could set your business back.

zs6bd, Jul 10, 2012 IP
  8. bestinebay

bestinebay Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    - Get a US adress
    - Get US Visa Debit card + US bank account ( both will help lift your new paypal limits )
    - sign up for a new paypal account, use your real info, US adress you just made ( it is recommended to use a dedicated US IP DO NOT USE PROXIES !!)
    - verify your paypal account with your visa and US bank account
    - order a payper bank statement in case paypal askes for proof

We can help you with this process
    Please check our website.

bestinebay, Jul 10, 2012 IP
  9. rayson.gunn

rayson.gunn Guest

Best Answers:
    Even with changing IP addresses, changing address or changing anything else or only one of these will not do you any good. If you change your IP address when withdrawing money on paypal and for example your bank is on bangladesh, paypal will automatically detect a fake account triggering suspension instantly.

If you change name you cannot widraw funds as paypal don't allow change of surname only firstname and you still need to call them to change the first name. There is a way to verify paypal without any cards by using a virutual credit card numbers or using an online application that gives you a veterans number and used as card on paypal. But again even if you passed all the verification process you will receive money BUT you cannot withdraw it if you are on a country that paypal is blocking out. I'm not putting you down or anything bro. But use oneybookers or payaza i think they are accepting paypal payments

rayson.gunn, Jul 18, 2012 IP