1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can't Make Payment In Clickbank Order Page

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by freshbie, Jul 14, 2008.

Hi everyone!

I'm a complete newbie. I've come across google nemesis salespage & try to buy it. But I can't. Here's what happen. It's already 4 days (since the launch day) I've been trying to make the payment. But I keep getting this
    message "Unable to process your order at this time (4)". All I know it's not because of my credit/debit card since I've already cheked with my bank. & I'm successfully make other payment for other produt using paypal. I'm still trying to make the payment while writing this message. I already try to pay using different card, using paypal & also using different computer! but the result is still the same. "Unable to process your order at this time (4)". What is this mean actually? & what should I do?

Can someone please help me to solve this problem. I really don't know what else I can do. Please help me. :(

Thank you.

freshbie, Jul 14, 2008 IP
  2. RedXer

RedXer Peon

Best Answers:
    Could you link to where you're trying to purchase? Assuming the problem isn't insufficient funds is the billing info you're entering into the form the same as whats listed with your bank?

RedXer, Jul 16, 2008 IP