1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can't login

Discussion in 'Co-op Advertising Network' started by Sven, Oct 22, 2004.

1. Sven

Sven Peon

Best Answers:
    It wasn't the same email address, by your own admission you say it's possible. How I am supposed to prove otherwise.

If you're not angry can we please put all this behind us? We know my account wont go without scrunity in the future and I've said you wont find it anything other than squeeky clean.

Sven, Oct 22, 2004 IP
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    It was the same email address actually, but that part is pretty irrelevant... anyone can put any email address they want. Even that it was the same IP address simply means you probably know whoever it is. But the same password? Come on now...

I don't have "absolute" power... it's a coop network, so if you want, I'll setup a vote for it that will let coop members vote yes or no about reinclusion to the ad network. Of course it's to everyone's advantage to have more sites in the network, so everyone may vote yes. {shrug} If 50% vote yes, then you are back in. Just let me know if you want me to setup a vote.

digitalpoint, Oct 22, 2004 IP
  3. Sven

Sven Peon

Best Answers:
    Your assumption is wrong. How else apart from saying it can I prove to you?

Irrelevent you say, however I'm being told the email, name, domain, username. Everything was unique.

Well setup the vote if that's what gets me back in. I feel utterly depressed about this.

I'm not going to lie to you, my entire online business survives on links, they all do. I've got a wife, two kids. Give me a break.

You think it's me, you're wrong. Sorry, that's all there is to it.

Sven, Oct 22, 2004 IP