1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can't login with my mobile for paying

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by Chris8080, Apr 16, 2015.

Hello,

we just created our new checkout module and PayPal is working fine from computers.
    (integrated via rest-api-sdk-php, composer and Client ID and Secret from the PayPal website).

If I login to PayPal with my mobile, it works as well.
    But if I want to pay the product on our website with my mobile, I can enter email address and password, but I can't click on login - there is simply nothing happening.

What could that be?
    An issue with our implementation or do I have to activate my phone first to be able to make payments or similar?
    Couldn't find any information on that (only together with ebay and it seemed to be different).

Thanks,
    Chris

Chris8080, Apr 16, 2015 IP
  2. Blesta.Store

Blesta.Store Active Member

Best Answers:
    Do you have a security key or question on your account that stopped me making payments before. I had to wait until I got home to pay.

Blesta.Store, Apr 21, 2015 IP
  3. ALN2015

ALN2015 Member

Best Answers:
    Are you using the mobile application to pay or the browser to pay? I had an issue with the mobile app and had to uninstall the application and reinstall it for me to login to my account.

ALN2015, Apr 22, 2015 IP