1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can't login to my Adsense account

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by sara malik, Jun 16, 2016.

Hi,I have a adsense account and I was using it on one of my website.

Today I created bloggers blog with another gmail account and I tried to setup adsense on my new blog and it asked me to signin with different account if I have adsense account, I followed the instructions but now when I login to my adsense account it says

"An AdSense account does not exist for this login, as your application is currently in review. Within a week of your application date, we'll review your application and follow-up with you via email. Once you are approved to join AdSense, you'll be able to log in to your account and get started."

Can anyone please tell me what's the problem ?

sara malik, Jun 16, 2016 IP
  2. robyries

robyries Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Maybe this is just login problem,.. You eed to switch to your another account OR ypu account get banned, just check your email that you use to login in adsense dashboard..

Good luck

robyries, Jun 16, 2016 IP
  3. pmf123

pmf123 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    click the icon in the top right for your account and select the correct one

sometimes you have to logout of all google accounts, and then login just with the correct one

you may have accidentally applied with the other account which is what you are seeing

pmf123, Jun 16, 2016 IP
  4. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You have to choose the right login for your adsense account. Don't try to use different account. Use blogger with the same gmail which you have used for getting the Adsense.

iwebsocial, Jun 18, 2016 IP