1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can't login to AdSense to get Ads.txt file

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Paul Case, Apr 10, 2020.

On my Adsense page, the page below pops up

The problem is:
    1. My website is through Weebly and needs an Ads.txt file, but I can't get one from AdSense because I can't login - Re: the message below
    2. To make sure my website adheres, I will need to remove 6,000 Ads from my site on 2,000 pages!!!

What I would obviously like to do is be able to make sure my account adheres without manually removing all those ads

I hope someone can advise me

We can't connect your site to Adsense. Please make sure that:
    1. Your site adheres to Adsense programme policies
    2. You don't already have another AdSense account, as we only allow one account per person. If you do have another Adsense account, please close it in order to use this one.
    Fixed the violations?

O I've made sure that my site adheres to the AdSense Program Policies and I confirm that this is my only AdSense account

O I'd like to use a different site for AdSense and I confirm that this is my only AdSense account

SUBMIT APPLICATION

Paul Case, Apr 10, 2020 IP
  2. LewisH95

LewisH95 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Sign in to your AdSense account.
    If there's an alert on your homepage, click Fix Now. Otherwise, click Sites.
    Click the Down arrow. to open the "Add your publisher ID to these ads. txt files" message.
    Click Copy.
    Paste the line into each of your ads. txt files.

LewisH95, May 6, 2020 IP