1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can't link to my blog on Facebook

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by Andrea.Emad, Apr 7, 2012.

Facebook has blocked my website, so i cant share any page/poat from my website into Facebook, because it is treated as unsafe website.
    The reason for this is because that my website got a malware or virus so it was blocked.
    now after 3 months website is clean, i still can't link to fb
    i've already tried contacting them via this page : http://on.fb.me/Hnjms4 , but no response at all
    so what i should do to solve this problem ?

Andrea.Emad, Apr 7, 2012 IP
  2. ThePassiveIncomeBlog

ThePassiveIncomeBlog Active Member

Best Answers:
    First you must clean up your site and make sure there is no threat already. Then you can talk about this in Facebook community pages where the Facebook employees are responding or directly submit an ticket about this. When several users report spam in your site. Facebook blocks it. Therefore, you have to appeal for it.

ThePassiveIncomeBlog, Apr 7, 2012 IP
  3. Andrea.Emad

Andrea.Emad Peon

Best Answers:
    yea i made all that, still nothing from facebook

Andrea.Emad, Apr 10, 2012 IP
  4. darrenrm

darrenrm Peon

Best Answers:
    Same here, And the thing is, my site hasn't even been fully indeed by Google. The Meta data is not being fetched, and when I run the site through the Facebook linter, I get "Error Parsing URL Error parsing input URL, no data was scraped."

There must be SOMETHING within my page's code that is throwing up all these warnings.

The page is at http://www.ilkestontrainstation.co.uk

darrenrm, Apr 22, 2012 IP
  5. darrenrm

darrenrm Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi, does anybody have any suggestions on this topic? I have emailed Facebook and have been Googling this and asking other people's opinions. Really struggling to find a solution at present

darrenrm, Apr 30, 2012 IP