1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can't get in my fb after being hacked.

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by Imsimon, May 29, 2021.

Hello!
    I've been locked out my account for over a week and just can't get in my account.
    Last week i got emails from facebook informing me they thought i had been hacked. I went to the app and had to change my password which i did. It then asked me for a 2fa code sent to my phone. Problem is i didnt have 2fa set up so i guess whoever hacked me set it up.
    The problem is i cant get a way round this. All the 2fa advice needs me to be logged in but i cant log in. I can click on having trouble and have submitted Id to verify but everytime it still wants me to submit a 2fa code but i dont receive them presumably as they are going to the hacker
    I have emailed 4 different facebook contact email addresses but never get a reply!
    Any ideas of an email that i would get a reply from or how i can overcome this??

Many thanks
    Simon

Imsimon, May 29, 2021 IP
  2. mtkathy

mtkathy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I am having the same issue. Any suggestions???

mtkathy, Jul 24, 2021 IP
  3. Imsimon

Imsimon Peon

Best Answers:
    Afraid not. I tried and tried. Never got a response and my account now gone! Lost all those memories

Imsimon, Jul 24, 2021 IP
  4. NicoleW

NicoleW Member

Best Answers:
    Can you share with me FB contacts that you used?
    I have some issue as well
    I already lost any hope to get back my account but still trying.

NicoleW, Jul 27, 2021 IP