1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can't get accepted

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by Mabbs, Apr 14, 2006.

I have a site with high traffic but I'm not making as much money as I should be for the number of visitors. The problem I have is no PPC ad provider will touch me becuase my site is gambling related. I have seen adsense on other gambling related sites, how do they get away with it and are there any options I haven't explored?

Mabbs, Apr 14, 2006 IP
  2. WebFreedom

WebFreedom Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Mabbs,

I'm not sure how other sites get away with it, because it's clearly against the ToS. Premium advertisers, perhaps? If not, then maybe they just haven't been caught yet. I'm an affiliate publisher for Allfeeds.com, and I do know that their PPC program allows gambling sites. You can click on the link in my signature if you want more information.

HTH,
    Sam

WebFreedom, Apr 15, 2006 IP
  3. Meads

Meads Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Meads, Apr 15, 2006 IP
  4. SFOD_D223

SFOD_D223 Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't know if its an all out TOS violation, but is it possible to divert traffic to your site thru another avenue as far as a blog or article directory?

SFOD_D223, Apr 16, 2006 IP
  5. jackburton2006

jackburton2006 Peon

Best Answers:
    Have you tried become affiliates of online gambling sites? I hear those pay big money for leads.

jackburton2006, Apr 16, 2006 IP
  6. Ade355

Ade355 Peon

Best Answers:
    I second this approach. Even though you are potentially refering your own traffic to your competitors, its still worth exploring

Ade355, Apr 18, 2006 IP