1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can't get a grasp on keywords

Discussion in 'Keywords' started by Brian Mooney, Dec 1, 2013.

I came to this forum because it seems like a great place for help. I'm in business 30 years in the NYC area and started an online site free site for buyers and sellers to hook up via a zip code search. I will start hitting craig's list soon to get more buyers to sign up (so the database populates), and now I need to market to sellers. I can't seem to get any kind of consistency in what people would search when looking to sell their items in a general way.

I come up under my 877 site when googling "we sell anything for cash" in the top 3 spots. BUT nobody searches for that. I don't have competition and have been using google planner, adwords, analytics, to try to find what users want and the site is dead. I'm blogging on blogger, my site, google+ and trying to give good content. I'm completely lost at this point.
    Any help will be appreciated!

Thanks,
    Brian Mooney

Brian Mooney, Dec 1, 2013 IP