1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can't figure out Apache Errors

Discussion in 'Apache' started by edawg13, May 16, 2014.

I keep getting the following two errors in my apache log and cannot find a fix for them. I'm pretty new to server-side issues so am hoping someone can help me out with this one(or two). Thanks in advance!

(104)Connection reset by peer: mod_fcgid: error reading data from FastCGI server
    (104)Connection reset by peer: mod_fcgid: ap_pass_brigade failed in handle_request_ipc function

It's a Wordpress website using WooCommerce, and whatever this error is, it's slowing down any xml product imports(updates) to a grinding halt. I have root access, and am using FCGI. I'm also finding a large server load that does not seem to be related to any of the Wordpress plugins.

Again, any help would be greatly appreciated! I've been struggling with this issue for the last few days and am about to print off my error logs, take them outside, and then BURN them![​IMG]

edawg13, May 16, 2014 IP
  2. hostechsupport

hostechsupport Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Try this:

1.Try re-uploading the wp-admin folder from a fresh download of WordPress.
    2.Try:

memory_limit = 128M; in php.ini
    3.Find

"// TinyMCE Plugin"

Located in the function.php and remove it.

hostechsupport, May 18, 2014 IP
  3. edawg13

edawg13 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your reply.

The error still seems the same. I could not find //TinyMCE Plugin in the functions.php file, so could not complete that step.

edawg13, May 18, 2014 IP