1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Bug Can't edit signature

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by Boris4ka, Apr 28, 2013.

It says I'm not an established member, even though I've been on this site for years and have received likes in the past. I even have a signature already from a few years ago, I just want to change it, but I can't because of this.

Boris4ka, Apr 28, 2013 IP
  2. kingofking

kingofking Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I see that you have "3" likes but is the "3"likes are from 3 different established members? If yes, then you are qualified to be an "Established" member.

Else, if you are logging into DP after a very long time, please wait for the "chron" jobs to run which will update you as an established member. Once done, you will have access to edit your signatures.

Check after sometime (give time for the job to run and make you an established member)

kingofking, Apr 28, 2013 IP
  3. Boris4ka

Boris4ka Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes they're from 3 different members, and all of those members have more than 3 likes themselves, but they're all from 2008 if that matters. I haven't logged in in a long time so I'll wait.

Boris4ka, Apr 28, 2013 IP
  4. kingofking

kingofking Prominent Member

Best Answers:

Then I am sure you will get qualified as an "Established" member :) Check after some time and welcome back to the forum!

kingofking, Apr 28, 2013 IP
  5. Sharpay

Sharpay Active Member

Best Answers:
    How long ago did you become "established?"

The system has changed since a while back. Some people seem to have retained some "likes" when the new system came over. Now you need to get 3. Maybe you have to get a "new" style like first?

Or, if you just got back on and read through the rules, you need to give it up to an hour to update.

Sharpay, Apr 28, 2013 IP