1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Bug Can't edit posts

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by GFX2, Mar 12, 2015.

Hello, I believe this is not a bug but a rule or something ; may even be a bug... But I think it needs to be reported.

I can't edit my posts... Some of them I can, but some of them I really can not edit. I would like to know why I can not edit my posts. There is no particular reason for editing but to remove a hotlink after a contest has been passed.

Is there a rule or something, am I missing anything? :p

Anyways just to let you know It's been a while here and yes I have a few objections (as every user I believe so) but none of them are really that much important... just keep up the great work of being an awesome forum that helps people in many different ways. Cheers! :)

Solved! View solution.
    GFX2, Mar 12, 2015 IP
    You've up to 8 hours after you create a post to edit or delete it. After 8 hours elapse, you need to report the post. If a mod finds that your reason for editing or deleting a post is valid, they MIGHT do what you've asked.
    If you're talking about the opening post of a thread, you can edit(/bump) it once every 30 days as a normal user and once every week as a Premium Member, not more than that.
    (The option to edit or delete a post can be found at the bottom of the very post in question. If you wanna bump a thread, this option is also located at the bottom of the very first post of that thread.)

Mods, please correct if anything is wrong. Hope this helps.

Content Maestro, Mar 12, 2015 IP
  3. GFX2

GFX2 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Knew that there was some kind of a rule to that.
    Thank you Content Maestro for clarifying that up for me.
    Now I knew that I have 8 hours to edit my forum posts and if that time exceeds I'll have to contact the forum moderators.
    Cheers! :)

GFX2, Mar 12, 2015 IP
    Content Maestro likes this.