1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can't Confirm My Identity on Facebook

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by Anim9or, Apr 23, 2012.

HI,
    My facebook account was disabled for security reasons and now they want me to confirm I'm me by identifying photos of my friends or receiving getting a confirmation code texted. Fair enough, I've had to do this before too. Only now every time I follow through, I get a message saying" Thanks, your account has been verified", but when I log in, it take me back to the beginning of the form! I've tried clearing my cookies and running it in different browsers but no luck and I can't seem to find a Facebook help form that does not require you to log in first. Can anyone give some advice?

Thanks in advance!

Anim9or, Apr 23, 2012 IP
  2. eban

eban Peon

Best Answers:
    yes. Facebook sucks very much when they do this, and this is the main reaosn why 300,000 americans are deleting their facebook accounts every week

eban, Apr 23, 2012 IP
  3. tridosil

tridosil Peon

Best Answers:
    This problem is may be your id has been hacked by another person and for this reason you can't do this.
    because have changed the password and email id also. for this reason you can't access your id.
    I have nothing to say more dude, hope some one will help you out by more advice.

tridosil, Apr 25, 2012 IP
  4. Anim9or

Anim9or Peon

Best Answers:
    Well I think what happened is that since my app apparently broke the rules, teh facebook filter thought that I was a fake account set up to scam people, but I'm not so I needed to confirm my identity and they would give me the benefit of the doubt and say it was an accident or someone hacked me and set up the app and I was the victim. It happened once before and I was able to confirm I'm a human and get account back in 5 minutes, but now no matter what I do, I'm stuck in a confirmation loop.

Anim9or, Apr 25, 2012 IP
  5. frisler

frisler Peon

Best Answers:
    well u can use facebook trouble shooting to resolve the problem.

frisler, Apr 27, 2012 IP
  6. Anim9or

Anim9or Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks but it's clearly a glitch in their system, so I doubt there's anything in the help pages.
    Have you seen anything?

Anim9or, Apr 29, 2012 IP
  7. ThePassiveIncomeBlog

ThePassiveIncomeBlog Active Member

Best Answers:
    Help pages are not not very useful. Contact Facebook via developer mode. They will fix the issue.

ThePassiveIncomeBlog, Apr 29, 2012 IP
  8. Anim9or

Anim9or Peon

Best Answers:
    I can't seem to find a direct line for help, I've tried and a few similar one and I'll try the bug reporting next but I'm starting to doubt they care. By the way, I saw a similar thread where you said your friends had the same problem, did they ever fix it?

Anim9or, Apr 29, 2012 IP
  9. article expert

article expert Peon

Best Answers:
    really facebook sucks.
    Even i have faced the same problem & at last i deleted that account.

article expert, Apr 29, 2012 IP