1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Cant add more people in my circles?

Discussion in 'Google+' started by RayGaloo, Dec 24, 2012.

Over more than 2 weeks now i still cant add more people to my circles (i dont have them too much around 2k in my circles and around 500 people have me in circle) .. I have around 20 circles but now i cant add people when i try i am getting message "you reach the daily limit try again tomorrow" .. and that goes in circle 2 weeks now . Is that some kind of bug or what?

RayGaloo, Dec 24, 2012 IP
  2. Linksbuilder

Linksbuilder Active Member

Best Answers:
    May be you have cross the limit of 5000 people to your circle, At max you can add max.5k.

Linksbuilder, Dec 25, 2012 IP
  3. RayGaloo

RayGaloo Peon

Best Answers:
    So there is max of 5k ? That's something but still i have only 2400 people for now... :( need to write to g+ support
    Thank you

RayGaloo, Dec 25, 2012 IP
  4. spider_web

spider_web Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Since the main point of circles is to see what other people favorite, you can go through and uncircle everyone who keeps their favorites private. That will leave room to add more people. Or you could just start favoriting shops instead of circling them.

spider_web, Jan 23, 2013 IP