1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can't access Digital Point at times...

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by vprp, Jul 13, 2004.

I can't seem to access Digital Point at times. Neither the keyword and backlink tracker nor the forums work. I always get an error message where my browser can't find the domain or something. Does anyone get these messages, too? It seems to happen during the day.

vprp, Jul 13, 2004 IP
  2. North Carolina SEO

North Carolina SEO Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Not to discredit your post in any way but, I haven't had any problems reaching DP ever other than when my internet connection had problems or regional issues with internet connectivity (ex. major problems getting through to a large number of sites). :confused:

North Carolina SEO, Jul 13, 2004 IP
  3. vprp

vprp Peon

Best Answers:
    I've been searching around for people with similar experiences as me and I couldn't find anything. The thing is, Digital Point is the only Web site I ever have a problem like this with. Maybe it could be a cookie issue or something? I doubt it's really my Internet connection.

vprp, Jul 13, 2004 IP
  4. SEbasic

SEbasic Peon

Best Answers:
    It's the same with me... Not often but everynow and again, It just cant be found.

SEbasic, Jul 13, 2004 IP
  5. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    DNS problems maybe? The servers themselves have not been rebooted in over 2 months. And I haven't had an issues (I'm not local to the servers).

digitalpoint, Jul 13, 2004 IP
  6. SEbasic

SEbasic Peon

Best Answers:
    Uh, must be that then...

It happens with other sites I visit every now and then too, so it's not just here ; )

SEbasic, Jul 13, 2004 IP
  7. hulkster

hulkster Peon

Best Answers:
    FYI FWIW: I have seen a similar problem a FEW times when browsing from inside a Corporation and it has definately been a DNS issue as the domainname forums.digitalpoint.com is unresolveable, whereas www.digitalpoint.com was ... I assumed just something goofy with our name servers.

hulkster, Jul 14, 2004 IP