1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Cans somebody help me with META problem in Joomla

Discussion in 'Joomla' started by lowrisk24, Oct 3, 2011.

Hi guys

I have noticed a problem with one of my pages in Joomla, now when the page in question appears in a google search, it's META description is displayed as below

"10+ items – Claim you generous Bet at home free bet today. A massive £50 ...
    • Minimum odds for the qualifying bet – 1.70
    • Summary of the offer – 50% of first deposit is payable as a freebet bonus, up to ...
    • Key information regarding the offer – Free-bet must be redeemed within 10 ..."

It can be seen in the google results here http://www.google.co.uk/search?gcx=c&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=bet+at+home+free+bet

Can anybody shed some light on what is causing this? I have checked all my coding for the page in question and I can't see anything untoward. Plus, it seems odd that it is only this one page that has the proble.

Thanks a lot
    lowrisk24

lowrisk24, Oct 3, 2011 IP
  2. chtdatweb

chtdatweb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    From what i can see it appears to be showing more than 1 page in SERPS. But for some reason not linking to them as i see this under you domain name "Block all www [dot] lowriskwinner [dot] com results" followed by the descriptions.

chtdatweb, Oct 6, 2011 IP