1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

cannot instal sql server 2014

Discussion in 'Site & Server Administration' started by StarTrekCafe, Oct 26, 2015.

?

hi cannot install sql server developer 2014 or sql express. it gives me an error message, and i pad.

1. yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
    hi. a blind it student and asked my lectuer. i downloaded sql server development 64 bit, as had windows 7 64 bit pro and upgraded to windows 10 pro 64 bit. but now when i try to run the install, and got this from dreamspark, it says the os or service pack cannot install this software. and i have a toshiba satellite pro c-50a laptop, and it has a intel i 7 3 quard core or dual quard core 2.5 / 3.5 ghz processor, 8 gb ram, 750 hard disk. so, why, and if i try to install the express version, just comes up with an error message. did repair and remove visual studio 2015, then rienstalled. so, do i need sql server 2016. any one had this issue, or is there a sql server version for windows 10 64 bit pro. frustrated. asked my lectuer, studying programming from http://www.upskilled.edu.au and also using jaws for windows from http://www.freedomscientific.com. any one got any ideas. frustrated.marvin from australia. ps, i installed visual studio, then mys ql community version 5.7.2 latest stable version 64 bit, then sql server developer hang and crhashed. and if i try to install the express, and have it on the c: drive it just gives me an error message no text. any ideas.

StarTrekCafe, Oct 26, 2015 IP
  2. Movement

Movement Peon

Best Answers:
    You must at least apply SQL Server 2014 Service Pack 1 for win10

Movement, Oct 27, 2015 IP