1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Canep Media, a Great Ads Solution

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by qardinal, Dec 17, 2007.

1. slava

slava Peon

Best Answers:
    gryffin1234, thank you for the generally good review. I do want to make one comment, you said that you did not see a large amount of ads in your category. When you first place ads on your site the system is analyzing your traffic for quality, and the advertisers in rotation are limited, however more will be automatically added as you send more traffic.

slava, Jan 4, 2008 IP
  2. qardinal

qardinal Peon

Best Answers:
    just wanted to add that i recently had some issues with my account, and slava was kind enough to spend the time to write long detailed emails in explanation, which i'm very grateful for. i don't think i've ever even met a ceo before, and canep's ceo was willing to take time out of his busy day and go out of his way to help explain the details concerning my situation. i don't know whether i'll always be with canep, but i'll always remember my experiences.

qardinal, Jan 8, 2008 IP
  3. slava

slava Peon

Best Answers:
    Don't let my title fool you, many people have a stereotypical view of top level management relaxing on top floors of large skyscrapers while hundreds of employees on their payroll work hard to keep the company running. Canep Media does not have an extensive bureaucracy, we have a small staff and we all work hard. I am able to work more hands on, and get directly involved in the day to day issues affecting Canep Media and our publishers and advertisers.

slava, Jan 8, 2008 IP
  4. pawanjot90

pawanjot90 Peon

Best Answers:
    canep doesn;t allow warez. my website got rejected.

pawanjot90, Jan 8, 2008 IP
  5. theredgiant

theredgiant Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    @slava: My canep media ads are not showing. I mailed their support and they replied that there was some technical fault which was now resolved and I should be seeing ads. But still no ads. I have mailed them again but no reply this time. :( Please help.

theredgiant, Jan 8, 2008 IP
  6. Lord_Anubis

Lord_Anubis Peon

Best Answers:
    slava my revenue with Canep has dropped to nothing, FOA is about x5 what I am now getting with Canep & I just signed up with them this month. I sent an e-mail yesterday but have heard nothing back, if you could look into this for me I would appreciated it. Just pm me & I'll give you the necessary info. Thanks.

Lord_Anubis, Jan 8, 2008 IP
  7. slava

slava Peon

Best Answers:
    TheRedGiant and Lord_Anubis, I'll look into it.

slava, Jan 9, 2008 IP
  8. synchronize

synchronize Peon

Best Answers:
    I just signed up to canepmedia and was accepted, i hope they're ad serving works well for me.

synchronize, Jan 9, 2008 IP
    slava likes this.
  9. anyyan

anyyan Active Member

Best Answers:
    Will give it a try now. Not sure if my sites would get approved though.

anyyan, Jan 9, 2008 IP
  10. theredgiant

Best Answers:
    I served more than 30K impression since yesterday, and canep media reports I served only 89 impression. Is this some kind of a joke?

theredgiant, Jan 11, 2008 IP
  11. brianng

brianng Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes it's a joke, you should get about 6% fill rate :D Unless it's not US traffic

brianng, Jan 11, 2008 IP
  12. theredgiant

Best Answers:
    Bye bye canep media. I wasted 30K impressions on you. And the $0.02 that I earned through them, you can have it.

theredgiant, Jan 12, 2008 IP
  13. slava

slava Peon

Best Answers:
    TheRegGiant, DP is not a support forum for Canep Media. If you are having problems please open a ticket in our helpdesk for assistance.

slava, Jan 12, 2008 IP
  14. User_Online

User_Online Active Member

Best Answers:
    Wish you the best, but never had that thought about Canep. ;/ Titles for small companies are nonsense. Anyone can call themselves a Ceo these days. Open a company for $100.00 and wala, another person is a Ceo. Nothing special.

User_Online, Jan 12, 2008 IP
  15. SUB

SUB Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi slava

I'm running your ads on my network and i'm impress with what i'm earning daily, I'm so impress that i may offer you another spot which is being used by adbrite. I will try to improve on the quality of traffic by marketing to more US,UK and also Canadian traffic. Does the Canadian traffic perform as well as the US and the UK?

I read all 5 pages so far and i'm not able to accept Paypal, i can only accept Money Brookers, because PP doesn't allow me to withdraw funds into my account. I read that Canep will issue their funds for publishers via PP in the first quater of this year. I hope when this is finalize, Canep will also think about issuing funds to their publishers with Money brookers accounts, Most of the ppl that use MB accounts are international publishers.

By the way, is your net $30?

Glad to see a successful business like this succeed so it may pay publishers well. I hope all the best for you in 2008

Best Regards
    SUB

SUB, Jan 12, 2008 IP
    slava likes this.
  16. lovewap

lovewap Peon

Best Answers:
    My banner does not show..

lovewap, Jan 13, 2008 IP
  17. thatdaveguy

thatdaveguy Peon

Best Answers:
    wow, try not to leave too much helpful information or anything.

thatdaveguy, Jan 14, 2008 IP
  18. toolsmith

toolsmith Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I own a high traffic proxy site that see's around 600,000 uniques a month with roughly 20 million page views a month. Only about 9% of traffic is from the US. Would Canep Media be a good solution for me? I'm currently using Adversal and Adsense.

Thanks,
    -Paul

toolsmith, Jan 14, 2008 IP
  19. logikcoder

logikcoder Peon

Best Answers:
    That's why there is the pass-through feature, to fill with an alternative ad solution..

logikcoder, Jan 15, 2008 IP
    slava likes this.
  20. slava

slava Peon

Best Answers:
    TheRedGiant, our systems are not showing 89 impressions, or 30K pass-throughs. They are showing only a few hundred impressions served total. There may be a problem with the way you implemented our ad code as we are not even registering pass-throughs in your account. This is not a support forum, but if you want some assistance please open a ticket in our helpdesk (http://support.canepmedia.com).

User_Online, I never said I was special but thanks for posting.

SUB, I'm glad you like our services. We do payout on NET 30 terms. A detailed explanation of our payment terms is available on our website both in the publisher FAQ page, and the publisher TOS page.

lovewap, this is not a support forum if you need assistance please open a ticket in our heldpesk (http://support.canepmedia.com). Also please provide additional information when opening a ticket so that we will be able to assist you.

toolsmith, Canep Media allows you to pass-through any impressions that we cannot fill to a third party free of charge. As such we are a zero risk opportunity to monetize your traffic. I cannot provide you any assurances as to how well we will monetize your traffic, but because you can select a minimum CPM rate, and a pass-through I can recommend trying out our services to see if its a good solution for you.

slava, Jan 16, 2008 IP