1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Cancelling Premium Membership

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by Nabraxas, Aug 3, 2013.

Hi,

I wondered if a member of staff could help me here please.

I purchased a Premium Membership previously but no longer wish to use it - the $25.00 payment has just been automatically taken from my PayPal account just this second but I don't wish to have Premium Membership anymore.

I really can't afford to pay this $25.00 at the moment so was wondering if it would be possible for you to refund the $25.00 and cancel my Premium Membership.

Can't find an email address on this site to email.

Thanks

Nabraxas, Aug 3, 2013 IP
  2. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I am not sure what DP's policy is in regards to this (refunds) but with your Paypal account, I would suggest that you contact them so that this situation doesn't repeat itself the next time your subscription is due.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2013
    Spoiltdiva, Aug 3, 2013 IP
  3. conie k

conie k Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Just go to your paypal account and find the "My preapproved" payments then click on digitalpoint link, then you should see the option to cancel.

conie k, Aug 3, 2013 IP
  4. Nabraxas

Nabraxas Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks, I've removed it from the pre-approved payments now so it won't happen again. Hopefully I can get a refund on this months too but will await to hear from them.

Thanks for your help both :)

Nabraxas, Aug 3, 2013 IP