1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Canceling automatic payments

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by Scream And Fly, Oct 17, 2015.

Hello,

How can I cancel this recurring payment for $25? I've emailed the sales team here for two years to help me cancel this, to no avail. No reply, ever. They keep removing money from my Paypal account. I tried using the "Cancel Subscription" button in the accounts page but that just takes me to a useless page in my own Paypal account with no way to turn this off.

Please help me,
    Greg

Scream And Fly, Oct 17, 2015 IP
  2. Smyrl

Smyrl Tomato Republic Staff

Best Answers:
    Cancel through your PayPal account.

Smyrl, Oct 17, 2015 IP
  3. PoPSiCLe

PoPSiCLe Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    I almost wanna ask... Two years? And it hasn't occurred to you o contact Paypal and ask for help to stop an automated payment through THEIR system?

PoPSiCLe, Oct 18, 2015 IP
  4. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    It's not possible for money to be removed from a PayPal account. You setup a subscription within your PayPal account and PayPal sends the money based on that. Every time a payment from a PayPal subscription is sent, PayPal emails you the info including details on how to manage your subscriptions.

The only way to manage a subscription you created within your PayPal account is by logging into your PayPal account and managing it there (we can't log into your PayPal account and manage it on your behalf).

digitalpoint, Oct 19, 2015 IP
  5. Karen May Jones

Karen May Jones Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Log in to your paypal account, then go to this link paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_manage-paylist

Karen May Jones, Oct 19, 2015 IP