Can you tell me waht keywords you will use?

Discussion in 'Keywords' started by kevinzhang, Apr 10, 2008.

Hi, could you do me a favour? Help me to do a product keywords research, when you search the crystal products by google what keywords you will use,

1. candle holders: crystal candle holders, candleholders,candle holders, candlestick, candler, or other keywords?
    2. crystal awards: crystal awards, crystal trophies, galss awards, crystal corporate awards, engraved crystal awards, or other keywords
    3. 3D laser crystal: 3D laser crystal, 3D crystal, laser crystal, or add manufacturer, supplier, exporter, or other keywords

Since when I use google keywords tool, it is not good for my keywords, I hope you can help me do this research.

Any reply will be appreciated .

Thanks

kevinzhang, Apr 10, 2008 IP
  2. jshaffstall

jshaffstall Peon

Best Answers:
    What do you mean by "it is not good for my keywords". When I go to Google's keyword tool, I see plenty of good traffic keywords for those products.

If I had more info on what you were trying to accomplish and why Google's results aren't useful, I might be able to help.

Jay

jshaffstall, Apr 11, 2008 IP
  3. grace555

grace555 Member

Best Answers:
    I would reseach the keuwords or you will/could winded up with zero traffic which means zero money!

Go to SEObook and plugin the keywords to see if they get any traffic...
    check also using adwords est. to see if they are really getting traffic.

ypu can rank #1 for a keyword but if nobody is searching for it... well you know

grace555, Apr 13, 2008 IP