1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can you share your design package pricing info?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Creative Panda, Aug 6, 2017.

I'm trying to put together a set of packages for services to make life a little easier, and I would love to hear from some of you more accomplished freelancers that have done so and have customers purchasing your services via those packages, can you, or will you share the service information and pricing with me?

I'm not looking to copy the model that you have, I'm genuinely trying to find out what sort of price point to shoot for versus what is being offered.

I'm in the process of starting up a new design business, I used to freelance design for about 4yrs but that was 5yrs ago, since then I have done it on weekends through word of mouth only via old contacts, but I'm looking to take that further again.

Link to sources would be appreciated as well. Or if you know of any companies you've used that offer good service and fair prices of services without packages, I'm all ears.

I've been looking around on google myself, but figured I'd post here where I am told a lot of designers hang out, maybe consulting some of you will work out a little faster while I continue my research...

Thanks.

Creative Panda, Aug 6, 2017 IP
  2. thebrandman

thebrandman Member

Best Answers:
    I am a very successful freelanceer. What services are you offering that need price suggestions? Perhaps you can share a little more information about your packages, so that I can offer some targeted suggestions. :)
    -

thebrandman, Aug 7, 2017 IP
  3. Creative Panda

Creative Panda Peon

Best Answers:
    I think that's half my issue. When I've freelanced in the past I haven't bothered with packages, I've just flat out priced a quote per project and worked like that, but it took a lot of back and fourth and time with clients, many would waste time and I'm looking into the concept of setting up a series of packages and set prices for general inquiries to avoid a lot of that hassle but still allow people to contact for a quote if nothing suits their needs.

Services:
    • Logo design & Branding
    • Web Design & Development
    • Maintenance & Assistance
    I aim to add web hosting within a month to the packages relating to web development, as you can see, there's not a whole list as I am just one person, but I aim to grow the services when I can, to include SEO and much more (eventually).

I hope that helps you know a little more about why I'm asking, thanks for taking the time to reply!

Creative Panda, Aug 7, 2017 IP