1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can you review this popular chatroom website/app please?

Discussion in 'Websites' started by MarcL, Nov 21, 2016.

It would be great if you can review https://pchat.com

Let me know what you think. Its starting to pickup on traffic and I want to make sure its up to par.

Thanks!

MarcL, Nov 21, 2016 IP
  2. GoodByeLinks.com

GoodByeLinks.com Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I like it, it gets right to the point maybe and some incentives to the site for signing up and talking. Like a contest every week and pick the winner in the chatroom.

GoodByeLinks.com, Dec 5, 2016 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    If that's what "popular" looks like then I wouldn't be wasting my time on it. Although the site shows active users nobody is actually chatting in the rooms - or else they're not active in the room you are viewing but in a private room. You need to get some bots in there that can actually hold realistic conversations when people enter.

You are running adult ads too. Can you be a bit smarter about the ads and show PG ads for the first 5 minutes and then switch to adult if they stick around?

sarahk, Dec 5, 2016 IP
  4. MarcL

MarcL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the reply. I understand the bots part to stir up conversation. What did you mean by "what popular looks like then I wouldn't be wasting my time on it". Do you not like the design?

MarcL, Dec 10, 2016 IP
  5. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    No, I was referring to the total lack of conversation.
    Y'know, like when you friend says a restaurant or nightclub is really popular and the you turn up and nobody else is there and the staff look bored.

I just popped back in - looks like you've been discovered by the sex cam girls at least.

sarahk, Dec 10, 2016 IP
  6. MarcL

MarcL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Do you know any chat bot scripts that are good? I'm going to google to see if I can find any now..

MarcL, Dec 10, 2016 IP
  7. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I'm assuming you did your research when you wrote your business plan. I can't recommend because I've never found a chat room I've actually wanted to be in and know no real people who have any interest in them. The adult industry might be different, I guess, but I'm astounded you're even pursuing this as a business.

sarahk, Dec 10, 2016 IP
  8. MarcL

MarcL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    My main research is knowing a guy who makes over $10,000 a month working 2 hours a day on his chat room website. Then I've seen a chat room website on flippa for sale that was making around $500 / day. Pretty lucrative niche market. Already received multiple offers to buy pchat in the $xx,xxx.. I just want to develop it out and make it into a $10k/month business instead of selling it and getting one time money.

MarcL, Dec 11, 2016 IP