1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can you recommend a payment service?

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by 19amandahall91, Apr 21, 2022.

...Other than Paypal, I mean.

I had some problems with Paypal invoices recently. There was some kind of error and I accidentally paid the invoice three times ($90 instead of $30). These payments were blocked, fortunately, and a week later the money were returned to me, but still I want to have an alternative if such kind of situation happens again.
    SEMrush

19amandahall91, Apr 21, 2022 IP
    SEMrush
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    There's nothing better out there, especially when it comes to protecting the buyer. Even your post says that. I am not sure why you are looking for a different service. I am thinking something else is going on. Care to clarify?

qwikad.com, Apr 21, 2022 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  3. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well from i know paypal its the best and you can use payoner but the problem its not so many have payoner .Try to fix the isue with paypal ,speak with them etc .But dont worry maybe in the future will not happen again

Spartan14, Apr 22, 2022 IP
  4. Bluedig

Bluedig Peon

Best Answers:
    Stripe, it's the most flexible payment processor out there with a good track record.

Bluedig, May 13, 2022 at 3:12 AM IP