1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can you really build a Mobile Phone App in 5 mins with no programing experience??

Discussion in 'Programming' started by LoriCow50, Jun 28, 2012.

I've just signed up to the SkyBuilder Beta Test Program and to promote it and am really excited about this new automated Mobile App Builder.

I've been wanting to get into building mobile apps, as I think there is a huge opportunity to make money with Android and iOS apps, but have no programming knowledge.

Does any one have any view on whether this product looks any good? I've got a link to the pre-release demo below.

I know Greg Jacobs makes good products as I've already made a lot of money with his WP Mage software but don't know anything about the Mobile App Market.

I'd appreciate any feedback re this.
    Thanks Lori

LoriCow50, Jun 28, 2012 IP
  2. shallowink

shallowink Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    wrong section.

shallowink, Jun 28, 2012 IP
  3. ShrinkCSS

ShrinkCSS Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Like "shallowink" said, this seems like the wrong section to post your questions. Nonetheless, any site that claims to give you the ability to create an iOS app that quickly cannot be accurate.

To code an iPhone app, you need to know how to program in Objective-C, which is a task in itself. What he probably is referring to, is creating "mobile web apps" which are basically websites that look like iPhone applications. These are definitely not the same thing, run a lot slower, don't have a way of charging to use them, not advertised in the same "App Store" and doesn't have all the built-in features that a native app would have.

ShrinkCSS, Jun 28, 2012 IP
  4. Microsuck

Microsuck Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Definitely looks fake, disorganized and junky.

Microsuck, Jun 28, 2012 IP
  5. yokowasis

yokowasis Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This

Build from scratch, It is plain Impossible to get a working app in under 5 minutes.

yokowasis, Jun 28, 2012 IP
  6. Einheijar

Einheijar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Not really, I've used frameworks before and I can roll out a simple app in about 15 minutes without objective C. Just not very functional :p

Einheijar, Jun 29, 2012 IP