1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can you help me with the market research?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by bartecko, Aug 8, 2021.

Hello everyone! I'd love to get feedback from the business owners here.

I'm doing marketing research regarding SEO knowledge & I'd like to get some responses.

Could you please fill in the 1-minute form https://livelong.aidaform.com/quick-seo-knowledge-test?

You'll get an SEO Starter Guide with common mistakes to avoid & tips on how to get higher traffic as a gift! The authors of the SEO guide are experts in the SEO niche for many years.

Thanks for every response in advance :)

bartecko, Aug 8, 2021 IP
  2. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    You failed the test.

mmerlinn, Aug 8, 2021 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    You probably need to find out if the people answering see SEO as an important factor in their business success. For many, the website is a must-have reference tool for customers but not a deciding factor in winning business or generating leads.

It's also worth asking if people have given up on SEO and are relying on adwords campaigns and if they would change their ad spend if they could get better search results.

sarahk, Aug 8, 2021 IP
  4. Dedrick Jordan

Dedrick Jordan Peon

Best Answers:
    I have submitted the form, however i did not want to place my true info inside. The all of the question you ask I have the perfect solution for. If You Want SEO. I can point you to the right direction for lead generation...

Dedrick Jordan, Aug 8, 2021 IP