1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can we still survive on selling product from the shop?

Discussion in 'eBay' started by alvin1972, Mar 9, 2011.

Recently, I was looking for a product from a shop and before that the product was displayed with price about USD60 and yesterday when I back to the shop again, the product price was increased to USD90, with the reason this product is hot in eBay and a lot of eBayer is looking for this product, therefore I've increase the price.

Anyone here has the same situation with me before? Just wonder, how can we surviving from this? Is there a better way to buy from the source itself? Anyone want to share the comment here? Please help. Thanks

alvin1972, Mar 9, 2011 IP
  2. henrytraffic786

henrytraffic786 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes i too have faced same problem and was looking for solution.Friends please post and help us to solve this

henrytraffic786, Mar 10, 2011 IP
  3. Daniel.Peng

Daniel.Peng Peon

Best Answers:
    Does anybody considered buy stuffs in China?

Daniel.Peng, Mar 14, 2011 IP
  4. China_girl

China_girl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What exactly are you guys talking about ??
    That might be a mistake on the seller's part, as he must have miscalculated the profit which he would earn from the product. So maybe he raised the price the next day by $30. OR he must be short of the product, so he raised the price to get the most amount of profit from the remaining stock. If you wanna buy some stuff which is really hot in the market currently, then honey, those stuff have to be selling at cheaper prices. As there is lot of competition on the web and even within ebay itself. Try some 1 cent auctions too ;)
    Hope this answers your question?

China_girl, Mar 21, 2011 IP