1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

can we report internet stalker content about us? To remove from google search

Discussion in 'Legal Issues' started by peaceandlove, Oct 11, 2019.

well i am working on my client site and i want to rank my client site on top of google,

one issue i am facing is scam or fruad or you can better say is "internet stalker" one of the former employ trying to put faslse claims about my client in blog and un fortunately it appearing in top of google.

my question is there any way we can report such pages to google to stop appearing in search results , as they are posting our pictures without our permision and posting fake news and content on us.

If so where and how to report it to google

We already try to take legal action by reporting but as this internation issue so facing too much probloems, if google can remove our pictures and name people is using without our permision , where to report it?

peaceandlove, Oct 11, 2019 IP
  2. Johnny Mnemonic

Johnny Mnemonic Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you live in the same country, then maybe this could be possible. Then it would otherwise be harder to achieve if they weren't.

Johnny Mnemonic, Oct 11, 2023 IP
  3. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    There is no mechanism to report and have that sort of content removed from Google.

You could try a DMCA to google over the pictures.

HOWEVER, get a lawyer and get them to write a serious threatening letter to the ex-employee . Might cost a few $, but the intimation can result in the ex-employee taking the content down. Actually taking legal action is a lot of $, but the threat can be enough.

Agent000, Oct 11, 2023 IP
    Johnny Mnemonic likes this.
  4. Johnny Mnemonic

Johnny Mnemonic Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I had this problem because some bogan in Australia was republishing my videos. That, and trying to use my handle.

The Aussie boofhead is just an idiot looking for a reaction, in all honesty.

Johnny Mnemonic, Oct 16, 2023 IP