1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can we put ads under blog title as long as we have "Advertisements" text above it?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by StealthReader, Apr 2, 2009.

I did some research and I came across the following website that talked about this topic:
    http://www.quickonlinetips.com/archives/2008/08/adsense-ads-below-post-title/

Ok, so these guys says you can't put adsense ads under a blog post title, but it's ok as long as you have the text that says "Advertisements" above it?

Can somebody chime on this?

Thank you.

Hmm the post is from 2008 so I don't know if things has gotten stricter with Google.

StealthReader, Apr 2, 2009 IP
  2. Random Guy

Random Guy Peon

Best Answers:
    Google is pretty strict about that, and sites do get ads removed for it (aka banned, but often just warn emails). It's probably not worth while either way.

Tip - You'll probably get a higher CTR with it -above- the post title, if yours are catchy. Get readers to click before they want to read the page. Most of my tests confirmed this, though I didn't do any big ones.

Random Guy, Apr 2, 2009 IP
  3. StealthReader

StealthReader Peon

Best Answers:

Well, that's a darn shame because I had this template where a medium wide banner under the title post would have been a perfect blend.

Just great. Now I have to just throw my ad code into the blog body somewhere like a noob instead of keeping a professional and clean look on my website.

It's stupid how adsense has all these rules.

StealthReader, Apr 2, 2009 IP