1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can we please get an answer Shawn

Discussion in 'Co-op Advertising Network' started by hasen, Oct 16, 2009.

All the links pointing to my sites from the co-op ad network seem to have now disappeared so the zero weight I have in my account which never changes is truly correct. However, I'm still showing ads across my network of sites that used to yield 300,000 - 400,000 weight but now I'm just showing all these ads for free it seems.

Can we just get a straight answer whether the co-op is to be left or it will be fixed soon? I can't just wait forever while displaying ads for numerous sites in the network with no benefit for myself. I don't see the point in just leaving us thinking it will be fixed pretty soon when in fact you secretly have given up on it.

hasen, Oct 16, 2009 IP
  2. BlueDevilMedia

BlueDevilMedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Seems like Shawn has been working hard on the tools so I'm sure we will here something soon.

BlueDevilMedia, Oct 17, 2009 IP
  3. hasen

hasen Peon

Best Answers:
    Well I don't know. Maybe he's bothered with some tools but maybe not this one. I think if he wanted to fix this one he'd at least write a 2 second post here to 'yes I'm definitely working on it, sit tight'. Otherwise so many users will disappear from the co-op that by the time its fixed there'll be no network left to salvage. The network is nothing without the users.

hasen, Oct 18, 2009 IP
  4. BlueDevilMedia

Best Answers:
    Well I think the forums are his main focus right now. I mean that would be my main focus ... the forums ARE digitalpoint. Without the forums DP wouldnt exist. Don't get me wrong I really want the Coop to get fixed so I can tell Link Vault to die. Also, I'm pretty sure that the Coop will take more work to fix than most tools so maybe thats why we aren't seeing much progress.

BlueDevilMedia, Oct 18, 2009 IP
  5. BlueDevilMedia

Best Answers:
    It's working on my side

BlueDevilMedia, Oct 19, 2009 IP
  6. hasen

hasen Peon

Best Answers:
    Linkvault.us is not owned by the same people as the official site link-vault.com so its likely that it goes through an affiliate link. Goliath's link has the affiliate link embedded in a far more obvious way! If you want to go to link vault without giving anybody anything then click here: http://www.link-vault.com

You can see its not an affiliate link.

hasen, Oct 21, 2009 IP
  7. benitez17

benitez17 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'd love an update as well, since I had another 6 or 7 sites that had 5k in weight each just drop to 0 weight for no reason and are displaying ads for free right now.

If Shawn doesn't want to run the co-op any more, I don't understand why he wouldn't either sell it or give it to the users, because it is slowly dying right now.

benitez17, Oct 21, 2009 IP
  8. goliath

goliath Active Member

Best Answers:
    I was clear about my link, yes?

Still can't figure out why affiliates hate a dime going to other affiliates, but I wasn't hiding anything, lol. I always let an affiliate earn if they show me a new service or product that I honestly hadn't found on my own. That's value, and the money/bounus/whatever that the affilliate receives doesn't usually change what I pay for the product or service.

Golden rule peeps.

goliath, Oct 22, 2009 IP
  9. hasen

hasen Peon

Best Answers:
    Right now I'd be happy just with some heads up as to what is or isn't going to happen.

hasen, Oct 22, 2009 IP
  10. tstewart

tstewart Peon

Best Answers:
    All thing good in my site regarding link

tstewart, Oct 25, 2009 IP