1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

can we make 500$ per month with even one site with few yet content pages

Discussion in 'Reporting & Stats' started by ishika, May 31, 2006.

1. MakeSens

MakeSens Peon

Best Answers:
    I know somebody earning about 400$/month with a one year old website, it has one page, but that page is building itself in every 10 minutes..the guy is a good programmer..so the matter is that you must update somehow your content, think whith the mind of visitor...what he/she wants and what you give... these things must stick together..

MakeSens, Jun 5, 2006 IP
  2. Thiagoo

Thiagoo Peon

Best Answers:
    People hardly leave the 1st page of my website, because they find everything that they want there, then no bandwidth waste and i get a good clicking tax, more than 1%, it depends of what is your website about and how do you show adds, don't show so much adds and let visitons find what they want, but make they read the ads everytime then go

Thiagoo, Jun 5, 2006 IP
  3. ablaye

ablaye Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You have to offer some features in your website that people actually want. If you don't have time to generate/update the contents of your website, you can still get good traffic if you offer some tools that people need.

ablaye, Jun 5, 2006 IP
  4. juanbuit

juanbuit Peon

Best Answers:
    I found the keywords suggestion tool to be of great value and I continously visit it and sometimes find some interesting ads so I also visit them.

I want to know another ideas from this kind of viral tools, any suggestions?

juanbuit, Jun 5, 2006 IP
  5. tonyinabox

tonyinabox Peon

Best Answers:
    YES. (but a lot of contents)

$500 / 30 days = (only) ~$17 a day

I made $20 for many days already. I will do more and more from my site!

tonyinabox, Jun 5, 2006 IP
  6. badger

badger Peon

Best Answers:
    Excellent question.. Multi-facetted as well me thinks..

We find that creating mini sites to actually earning from them (despite being indexed thoroughly) are one and two different things.

Dont get me wrong, we do have users earning the sort of money you are talking about by doing nothing, but these are the guys who own domains such as "Links.Com" and such have fantastic traffic..

but like someone else mentioned earlier in this thread, if you have bog-standard-no-ranking.com then you need to punt it about the net to draw people in, backlinks and directories seem to work.

And If you cant be bothered to build a site yourself, you are more than welcome to join 1Plus.net. We automatically (and for free) build mini sites to look like this http://WiMax.tv

badger, Jun 5, 2006 IP
  7. webviz

webviz Peon

Best Answers:
    Traffic is your problem. I do not suggest going with any PPC system if you don't make over 25,000+ daily unique visitors. I also don't recommending using google or yahoo once you get the traffic. I've recently switched to doubleclick.net and they pay much more if you bring the traffic. Then again, there are google adsense hacks to score you those high paying kaywords and you could make tons of money.

webviz, Jun 5, 2006 IP
  8. Rasputin

Rasputin Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't think that is a common opinion, unless I am misunderstanding you.

Plenty of us make a reasonable amount from way less than that. 25,000 uniques = 100,000 views, with a CTR of 7% = 7,000 clicks a day, at, say, $0.2 per click = $1,400 a day

I'm happy to do PPC for less than that - a lot less, for the foreseeable future

Rasputin, Jun 6, 2006 IP
  9. Abbadox

Abbadox Active Member

Best Answers:
    Traffic is the most important factor and I would also suggest that you only start with one site and get it going good before starting another one. Focus on one thing everyday, spend one day submitting your site, spend the next day making fresh content for you site, spend the next day improving , then start the cycle all over again and keep doing it until you reach your goal.

Abbadox, Jun 6, 2006 IP
  10. hextraordinary

hextraordinary Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You get 7% CTR??????????? :eek:

hextraordinary, Jun 6, 2006 IP
  11. Rasputin

Rasputin Peon

Best Answers:
    Hmmm...I'm not allowed to answer that for myself of course...but it is the case that some sites get low traffic and high CTR, some get high traffic low CTR (forums etc) and plenty get low traffic and low CTR.

The holy grail, that I haven't yet found myself - maybe impossible without making an MFA site - is high traffic and high CTR (preferably with a high CPC)

But previous threads by others make me think a CTR of 10% is not unreasonable. To be more than that I think the ads will usually be too 'in your face', or your content unhelpful and no-one will revisit your site, recommend it or link to it...yes, I know there are exceptions.

Rasputin, Jun 6, 2006 IP
  12. deluxdon

deluxdon Catch Me If You Can...!!!™ Staff

Best Answers:
    More visitors = More revenue

:)

deluxdon, Jun 6, 2006 IP
  13. rosiee007

rosiee007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    with 5-10 pages where do you think most of your traffic will come from?

rosiee007, Jun 6, 2006 IP
  14. -Abhishek-

-Abhishek- Regaining my Momentum!

Best Answers:
    Hey Ishika,
    First of all I'll ask you to take the sky as the limit and start working!
    If you're an avid writer you already have more than sufficient things you need!
    Now what? Get a domain, get some hosting and go ahead and install wordpress!
    There are some really nice templates available for it and you should have absolutely no linking issues! Now begin writing and as you said you know about SEO, go for it! If you need some help with wordpress SEO, just ask! Whatever you know put it to use! Not much, but add only one page of quality content to your site and you should have more than enough of content already! Also don't make it look much like a blog, instead make it look like a website! With proper link age and a great navigation!
    Another thing is that donot, I repeat donot mess your pages with google ads from the start! Wait for atleast 1 month, and when you start getting some traffic, introduce adsense!
    Work on your backlinks, get as many people to link you as possible, write quality articles and submit them to article directories!
    After some really nice uniques, you should soon be making 500$+ a day!
    Wish you all the luck in this endeavour! Should ya need help just ask!
    Abhishek

-Abhishek-, Jun 6, 2006 IP
  15. ishika

ishika Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks alot .this post has some wondeful suugesstions wat i have undrstood i sthat i have to constatnly work towards it to see for myself wat i sworking and not working and accordingly expand my plans.

ishika, Jun 11, 2006 IP
  16. MakeSens

MakeSens Peon

Best Answers:
    Well one of the major problems is this..nobody can wait a whole month without ads, everybody thinks on the revenue that he could made in that period.. but that's a very good post.. people should really wait with ads..

MakeSens, Jun 12, 2006 IP
  17. Hemanth

Hemanth Active Member

Best Answers:
    Good unique content, freequent updates, good seo > more visitos>more clicks>more money :D

YEah.. But i need the domain known as 'google.com'. :)

Hemanth, Jun 13, 2006 IP
  18. moneymakingguru

moneymakingguru Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    build more pages. with good keyword phrase will be the main source of ur free traffic from SERPs.

I dun understand why would you want to stop making more... is it too hassle or troublesome?? why not build sites fast with some software available?

moneymakingguru, Jun 13, 2006 IP
  19. тнє Sufi

тнє Sufi Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, you probably need a large amount of traffic for that. You can have more sites with more contents, and can make your goal to $500+ per month.

тнє Sufi, Jun 27, 2011 IP
  20. weesam

weesam Peon

Best Answers:
    Micro site can also pay you decent money if your site receives huge traffic, so the main thing is getting traffic. When your site receives lots of visitors you can turn your visitors into money by promoting affiliate programs.

weesam, Aug 21, 2012 IP