1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can we hire people to create account and posting for us in Ebay?

Discussion in 'eBay' started by alvin1972, Apr 4, 2011.

Just wonder, can we hiring someone to create a lot of accounts as well as helping us to perform the listing into eBay? Anyone here is using this approach? Please advise. Thanks

alvin1972, Apr 4, 2011 IP
  2. etc

etc Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    yes. the hired people will list your products and let you know when someone bids to it.
    so basically you still do the work and ship the product and they get percentage.

etc, Apr 4, 2011 IP
  3. ramoj

ramoj Peon

Best Answers:
    you can. i was hired by my best client before performing this kind of data entry work. i also spread the work to my mates and nothings problem.

ramoj, Apr 4, 2011 IP
  4. China_girl

China_girl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well it depends on what kind of people you hire. There are lot of people who just take your money and run away. However if you keep the contact email and payment processor accounts at your end, then it might be worth it. Also those user accounts should have some good positive feedbacks and reputation of selling products under their belt. If you just ask someone to create a new account and start selling, you might not get the amount of sale you are looking for.

China_girl, Apr 5, 2011 IP
  5. stuart44107

stuart44107 Peon

Best Answers:
    I am available for this position you have. Am very interested.
    My email address is:

Looking forward to hear fro you.

Stuart

stuart44107, Apr 6, 2011 IP
  6. NeonLord

NeonLord Peon

Best Answers:
    Itried that once, didnt go to well, this was back when i was niave, but there are people out there who do a good job of it, the job position itself makes me think of the 40 year old virgin movie.

NeonLord, Apr 22, 2011 IP