1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can we earn more from the adsense than spending on adword?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by sandy23, May 24, 2007.

Can we earn more from the adsense than spending on adword. I was able to get 1/4 th to 1/5th from the adsense.
    I appreciate your comments!
    sandy
    :confused::):confused:

sandy23, May 24, 2007 IP
  2. syedwasi87

syedwasi87 Active Member

Best Answers:
    interesting question..myself i have been a an adsense publisher for long..but havent yet tried the combination of both..

i always wonder whether the adwords budget will have signigicant impact on the adsense earnings..

more feedbacks can help...

syedwasi87, May 24, 2007 IP
  3. forumrating

forumrating Notable Member

Best Answers:
    you can surely make money with adsense - adwords arbitrage, well you have to be very smart and selective in websites and keywords, do lot of research in both adsense and adwords, start with small budgets if you feel profitable slowly increase your budgets and make more out of it.

forumrating, May 24, 2007 IP
  4. tlainevool

tlainevool Guest

Best Answers:
    Yes it is possible. It is not easy though. Many who did this created MFA sites and our now getting their accounts disabled.

I do arbitrage on one of my sites, but on a small scale. I explain a little more here: http://www.admoolah.com/blog/index.php/2007/05/google-cracking-down-on-mfa-arbitrage/

My advice is to concentrate on Revenue Per Visitor (RPV) by increasing page views (RPV = page CTR * page views per visitor). If you concentrate too much on page CTR, you end up with an MFA site. Concentrate on increasing RPV by increasing page views per visitor, and your visitors are happy and you make money.

tlainevool, May 24, 2007 IP
    SupaSharp likes this.
  5. SupaSharp

SupaSharp Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    well said tlainevool, rep given

SupaSharp, May 24, 2007 IP
  6. qwestcommunications

qwestcommunications Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You mean adsense arbitrage. Well, it sure is getting more difficult by the sound of things.

qwestcommunications, May 24, 2007 IP