1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can we do without Google Adword?

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by French Directory, Dec 26, 2009.

Hello, despite my efforts into natural search, I really wonder if a natural SEO achieve better results or even to close results in terms of traffic and conversion rate than Google AdWords campaign.

I think not.

Currently 87% of traffic from one of my pages (10,000 hits per month) is generated by the AdWords campaign.

So in order to optimize sales, paid advertising on the Internet seems to be still more powerful and therefore "essential".

Of course there will always be arguments of "the natural seo is free".

But I think it is useful to maintain or at least to set priority for Google AdWords campaigns.

Do you share my opinion?

Regards

French Directory, Dec 26, 2009 IP
  2. Lucid Web Marketing

Lucid Web Marketing Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There's a place for both PPC and SEO. Your long-term strategy should be to maximize both so that you pay as little as possible for all your traffic. But I agree with you: paid traffic is essential in most cases and invariably converts best.

Lucid Web Marketing, Dec 26, 2009 IP
  3. gjhamilton

gjhamilton Peon

Best Answers:
    I get 95% of my business from Adwords. But having a good organic presence is good as well.

gjhamilton, Dec 26, 2009 IP
  4. TermsB

TermsB Peon

Best Answers:
    I look at it this way. With natural traffic you're investing a lot of your time to achieve it. Adwords you're spending money instead of time to get your traffic. So what it boils down to is what your time is worth.

TermsB, Dec 27, 2009 IP