1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can We Create Two PayPal Accounts Using Same Billing Address. First Account is Banned

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by bushib, Oct 21, 2008.

Hi there,

Our first PayPal account is banned and payment is on hold for 180 days. Can we create another PayPal account using the same billing address and home phone number in USA. is it allowed?

i.e. the first account is on sister's name and second on the brother's name. Or the first account is on wife's name and second on husband's name.

Does PayPal allow it ?

Any help will be appreciated.

Regards
    bushib

bushib, Oct 21, 2008 IP
  2. Artimmi

Artimmi Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, that is allowed, in case the holders aren't the same.
    But there'd be some problems with such a simillar details such as address, phone and IPS.
    Your account can be checked and limited, so you will have to send documents copy to them.
    But anyway, your account will restored soon.

Artimmi, Oct 21, 2008 IP
  3. rajku

rajku Member

Best Answers:
    PP allows 2 accounts, but i am not quite sure that it allows banned account this facility or not.

rajku, Oct 21, 2008 IP
  4. deluxdon

deluxdon Catch Me If You Can...!!!™ Staff

Best Answers:
    Actually paypal allows two paypal accounts (one personal and another premier/business).

In your case if your wife's name account limited then you can open another account with your name (husband's name).

Why don't you try to remove limitations from your first account :confused:

DON.

deluxdon, Oct 21, 2008 IP
  5. bushib

bushib Banned

Best Answers:
    Hi there,

We tried to remove the limitations from the first account but they are not satisfied and put hold the payment.

So, we want to create another account with different details but same home address, telephone IPs etc.

Thanks for help.

Regards
    bushib

bushib, Oct 21, 2008 IP
  6. MrBrian

MrBrian Active Member

Best Answers:
    I've had two accounts limited on and off, so I've got some experience in this. You should be safe creating another paypal account with the same address, even better that it will have a different name. You wont be able to use the bank account attached to your limited paypal, but you can still create a new paypal account under a different entity, even if it is the same address. Just don't get it limited again - they will freeze any and all accounts they think you regularly use during their limiting process - even if it had no involvement in the reason you were limited.

MrBrian, Oct 21, 2008 IP
  7. bushib

bushib Banned

Best Answers:
    Hi MrBrian,

Thanks a lot for providing me nice information.

Best Regards
    bushib

bushib, Oct 21, 2008 IP
  8. rome

rome Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, You can open another account in your sisters/brother/wifes name with the same billing address, but you will have to verify the same with their bank account as required by PayPal, Also I suggest you to keep ready their ID and address proof if asked.

Since they are separate individuals your account getting ban does not prohibit them in any way from opening accounts in their name

rome, Oct 21, 2008 IP
  9. bushib

bushib Banned

Best Answers:
    Hi,

Ok, Thanks a lot.

Regards
    bushb

bushib, Oct 21, 2008 IP
  10. eddy2099

eddy2099 Peon

Best Answers:
    As you know, you are not allowed to share Paypal accounts so anyone who wants to use it must have their own Premier or Personal Paypal account (Business accounts are the exception as it would be operated by a business which may have more than one employee).

So it is perfectly okay for you to have the same address for multiple accounts provided they are operated by the actual account holder themselves and have the accounts properly verified.

However, I've read your previous post that your account is permanently limited by paypal and you are using a US address. If you are planning to use that same address, it may look very suspicious to paypal because one account got limited and another one got started quite soon after. If you are going to continually engage in the same kind of activities as before or plan to use it in a non-supported country or still continue to use the same business practise of not issuing invoices/receipts or even using the merchant services, you would most likely expect these new accounts to be limited yet again.

Make sure that the activities for your siblings be used by your siblings and they do not engage in the same activities as your recently limited accounts so that it would not give paypal any reasons to suspect fraud or you trying to violate their policies. Paypal is a huge business and you should not think that you can easily outsmart it.

eddy2099, Oct 22, 2008 IP
  11. magicworld11

magicworld11 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes you can open on same address with same name. As all paypal do not monitor lile EBAY.

magicworld11, Oct 23, 2008 IP
  12. bushib

bushib Banned

Best Answers:
    Hi there,

Finally my first account has been restored.

Thanks all for your help.

Regards
    bushib

bushib, Oct 24, 2008 IP
  13. blaine78

blaine78 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Good to hear this news, how long did it take for them to restore you account?

blaine78, Oct 24, 2008 IP
  14. bushib

bushib Banned

Best Answers:
    Hi,

Well, they closed my account and denied our requests.

Then after 3-4 days PayPal send us the email saying "Our review is complete and your account access has been restored. Thanks for your patience......."

I had no hope for this account to be restored.

Thanks again DP members for your continuous support and nice suggestions.

Regards
    bushib

bushib, Oct 24, 2008 IP