1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can we create multiple google + business pages ?

Discussion in 'Google+' started by Image Online, Nov 28, 2012.

Hi Everybody,

I have a question,
    1) Can we create multiple Google+ business pages from one Google+ account ? as i am having multiple business at different locations.

2) Can we create multiple Google Places listings from one Gmail account ?

3) If for the above two points the answer is yes, then can we manage above two things (Google+ business pages & Google Places listings) from one Gmail account ? If anyone really knows the answer then please reply me.

4) How can we add the Price details in my google place listing if i have a restaurant.

Thanx.

Image Online, Nov 28, 2012 IP
  2. wayfoward

wayfoward Member

Best Answers:
    I have 5 google plus pages covering the different areas that I do tiling in. You only need to add a button to your own website once, google will recognise the button every time you hit the 'link to website' option on each new plus page you set up. Each new page does require it's own verification pin though and they currently take up to 3 weeks to arrive in the mail. I've also got each of the plus pages following the other 4.

Not sure about multiple 'places' pages yet but think I set up 2 while setting up the plus pages, it does seem a little confusing at times. You only need 1 google (youtube) profile to set up the lot as far as I know.

wayfoward, Dec 9, 2012 IP