1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

can u get banned for viewing blog?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by deezdrama, Apr 25, 2007.

1. godmode

godmode Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Widgets are easy to use elements you can add to your blogspot blog

godmode, Apr 26, 2007 IP
  2. papek

papek Peon

Best Answers:
    Intersting, I found other post on DP mentioning the same however somehow shorter version so I copied it here below. Could anyone please help with these options, is it logical to add the urls into the hosts file? How many of you changed the file?? I understand what the change does but am not too sure if it's good to do it. I also often preview changes on my html pages or browse my own website coz it's my work. Thanks a lot!

Quote:
    1) Open your HOSTS file with Notepad. Your HOSTS file is found in the C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\ETC directory for Windows XP, the C:\WINNT\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\ETC for Windows 2000, and the C:\WINDOWS directory for 98/ME.

2) Add the following line right below the "127.0.0.1 localhost" line: "127.0.0.1 pagead2.googlesyndication.com" (just what is between the quotes).

3) Save your HOSTS file, remember not to change the name or file extension or you could run into problems.

This is about the most foolproof way to stop yourself from clicking on your ads. Remember though, you will be blocking ALL Adsense ads, not just your own.

you must reboot for it to take effect.

papek, Apr 26, 2007 IP
  3. sasieboy

sasieboy Peon

Best Answers:
    When I joined adsense the blog software that I used to publish my blog is blogger, like you do I also viewed my site several time especially when I update the design of my blog but I never clicked on my ads where I believe Google is very strict on invalid clicks. So my answer is the same with everybody you can view your site even a thousand times as long you dont click your ads.

sasieboy, Apr 26, 2007 IP