1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can Subdomain Site works for Adsense

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by alvinperez, Sep 8, 2015.

Hello Guys,

I have 200 ready to made sites, So what i am thinking to create those on subdomain and run the adsense , Is that will work for me

Please share your experience

thank you

alvinperez, Sep 8, 2015 IP
  2. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    1. If you already have an Adsense account, then, yes you an place adsense on subdomains provided that the sites are compliant with the adsense guidelines (you have to self assess)
    2. If you do not have an adsene account, then you have to apply with a TLD and can not apply with a subdomain

Agent000, Sep 8, 2015 IP
  3. Adam Ahsaien

Adam Ahsaien Active Member

Best Answers:
    Generally, if you have a verified Adsense account your ads will work in any website (subdomains also), you need just to be careful, any website contain something violates Adsense policies your account will be banned.
    Good Luck

Adam Ahsaien, Sep 9, 2015 IP
  4. baclicks

baclicks Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    yes, it will work. Subdomain constraint is only while applying for adsense, after getting approved from adsense there is not any constraint for subdomain but it should pass terms exam of adsense.

baclicks, Sep 12, 2015 IP