1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can Somone Tell me What This Person is On About??

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Mkcoy, Oct 26, 2013.

Hi can someone help me with this person.

In my thread They said "there's no adsense script in the html template..."

What does that mean?

They are posting in my thread here.

They are being pretty rude. Calling me a retard and mentioning things that are totally irellevant. I mean, what are they on about by no adsense script in the html template??

My site uses Adsense. I mention this in the sales thread. So I don't get what they are on about.

Can someone advise me about this person? The emyallard person. They have been a member of DP for 4 days. Where as I have been here for 5 years. Well just see the thread and you'll know what I'm on about.

I've reported them because I think they are just some idiot!

Please advise me people.

Mkcoy, Oct 26, 2013 IP
  2. competent123

competent123 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Notice: Undefined index: report_wallpaper in /home/mobileca/public_html/hdweedwallpapers.com/templates/paintbrush/pages/wallpaper.php on line 27

and by no adsense script in the html template she meant that she cannot see the adsense code in the script , it might be that she had adblocker activated without knowing.

competent123, Oct 26, 2013 IP
  3. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi thanks for your reply in help. Thanks for mentioning that. I will mention it to them. Although I still dont understand what her issue is or what she is on about.

What does the "Notice: Undefined index: report_wallpaper in /home/mobileca/public_html/hdweedwallpapers.com/templates/paintbrush/pages/wallpaper.php on line 27" php notice have to do with anything??

Mkcoy, Oct 26, 2013 IP
  4. competent123

competent123 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    just telling you that there is a error in the script , nothing more.

competent123, Oct 26, 2013 IP