1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can someone tell me how this wallpaper site is so highly ranked?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by tt3000gt, May 11, 2015.

I typed in "wall paper sites" in google and noticed this site "Socwall.com" came up on the first page

It was also appearing on the 2nd and 3rd page of other search engines and has an Alexa rank of 124,103

The majority of wallpapers have no descriptions, tags or titles and all images are taken from other wallpaper sites. I am just curious how this site is ranked where it is with such little content??

FYI Looking at some wallpaper sites for sale on Flippa.. so I decided to look into what make a high rank wallpaper site.

Solved! View solution.
    tt3000gt, May 11, 2015 IP
  2. Aryans

Aryans Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Its little bit difficult to telling you how this site can be rank without analysis this site rather then we can pic free images from magor search engine and websites who providing free images, and if you have little content on your website then its doesn't meant you can't get ranking here is lots of website which don't have content on there website but still they have good ranking on SERPs, here is lots of technique which we can use in that kind of website and most are same as we are using on our websites...

Aryans, May 12, 2015 IP
  3. Katherine Noto

Katherine Noto Member

Best Answers:
    it depends upon the web site and the design accuracy of the loading time , attractive all features count,

Katherine Noto, May 12, 2015 IP
    At first glance, it shouldn't be so hard to get a good ranking for such a keyword.. Also he could have got backlinks using this or very related keyword! ;)

patco, May 12, 2015 IP
  5. tt3000gt

tt3000gt Member

Best Answers:
    Interesting... That would make sense if he had just concentrated on the keywords "wall paper sites" and that's how he obtained all his traffic...

tt3000gt, May 12, 2015 IP