1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can someone see I have been creeping on their page?

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by alyssa1x, Sep 11, 2015.

So here's the thing..

I like to creep facebook pages, especially 1 person that I like. I've been creeping on his facebook page several times a week for the last few months.

Now suddenly, he made his facebook profile totally private. I can't see anything besides his facebook profile photo. I've tried to watch it with another account to see if he blocked me, but it's private for everyone.

My question is: Is there a way he could see that I'm on his facebook? I use a fake anonymouse profile to watch his page( I do have a personal one, but I never looked at his page on that account )

Is there a possibility that he saw the fake profile , then used a program or something and saw that it's me??

Please help me!

alyssa1x, Sep 11, 2015 IP
  2. WPCarer

WPCarer Member

Best Answers:
    Erm, as far as I'm aware, no. It's possible that he received suggestions to 'friend' your anonymous account or it came under 'suggested friends' or something as FB does that for pages that view your page a lot.

Iseult

WPCarer, Sep 11, 2015 IP